AW: JDE 2.2.7beta4 available at ...

ATTENTION:

In file jde-help.el the function 'jde-help-find-javadoc'
is defined twice (with different code).
This prevents "JDE->Help->Symbol at Point" from working correct!

IMHO the first definition of 'jde-help-find-javadoc' is
superfluous and old. I have commented out it and now it works.

BTW: jde-which-method updating in idle time instead after every keystroke
is one of the most useful detail-enhancements in the last JDE releases!!

Ciao,
Klaus