Re: problem compiling with g++ - procedure entry point getrlimit can't be found in cygwin1.dll

> From: "John Lehmann" <jplehmann@hotmail.com>
>
> This did not fix my problem.  I even deleted everything and reinstalled.  I
> ran a cygwin -s -v and put it at the bottom.

You have two version of cygwin1.dll on your path. Delete
C:\WINNT\System32\cygwin1.dll

You also have a C:\WINNT\System32\cygwin.dll -  I guess
this must be a hand-installed copy of cygwin1.dll. I
don't think it should be causing your problem, but it
shouldn't be there and will cause confusion. I suggest
deleting this as well.