Question about gcl on cygwin

Hi,

I recently compiled and ran gcl (gnu common lisp) 2.3.6 on cygwin. The
interpreter works perfectly fine, but when trying to load and execute
an object file it hangs.....going into some sort of infinite loop. I
don't have a clue what to do?

If i try to run the gcl executable under gdb i get the message that
the process received SIGSEGV in _size_of_stack_reserve()

Can somebody give me some suggestions what to do?

Apparently gcl is supposed to compile using mingw...but it does
not...it uses headers from both cygwin and mingw...

Thanks
Suvrit