RE: Functions doc

You have a number of options here. Cygwin supports most POSIX functions. You
can look at any good POSIX reference (hint: search for "POSIX reference" in
your favorite search engine). You can try looking at the man pages for the
specific functions (hint: "man -k <function name>"). You can run nm on every
.a file under /usr (hint: man find; man nm).

Glen Coakley, Sr. Software Engineer
MQSoftware Inc., (763) 543-4845