Standard Library [Was RE: help: Glib under Cygwin]

At Monday 10:39 PM 4/16/01, Robert Collins wrote:
> [...]

Well, actually I was already interested because of some way-back discussion
about wide_character support.  When I looked around for where such things
were defined,
lo and behold I was in the middle of glibc.

I understand that there is a Cygwin library, shall we say parallel to
glibc, by Mumit Kahn.   I don't know yet how that relates to the
wide_character issues.

> > cgf
> >
> > --

David A. Cobb, The Superbiskit !
Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate, All around nice guy.
Get my PGP key at
:<http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=superbiskit>
Fingerprint=0x{6E3E_DB8C_2E8C_4248_62B2_FE29_08EE_CF0A_3629_E954}
"By God's Grace I am a Christian man, by my actions a great sinner."
--The Way of a Pilgrim, R. M. French [tr.]