Re: Insight build errors occur after updating new version of cygwin!

"Charles S. Wilson" wrote:

> Cliff Tsai wrote:
> >
> > Hi:
> >     After updating new version of cygwin using 'setup'.
> >     I found that when I build insight5.0,there are following erros!
> >     I'm sure that before I update cygwin. I can build insight5.0
> > successfully.
> >     How can I solve this problem!
> >     Thanks!
>
> Funny you should mention that.  I just tried to rebuild Cygwin itself
> from CVS (I'm trying to test my vfscanf() changes to newlib) and got
> similar errors while building the netinstaller -- syntax errors in
> w32api/winnt.h and the like.  I haven't tracked it down yet, 'cause I
> just figured Earnie was in the middle of checking in some w32api
> changes.

Please track it down.  I'm not going to be able to today.  The only
changes recently was:

2001-04-17  Egor Duda  <deo@logos-m.ru>

        * include/windows.h: Define _ANONYMOUS_STRUCT and
_ANONYMOUS_UNION
        as __extenstion__ when appropriate.
        * include/mmsystem.h: Mark anonymous structs and unions as
        __extension__ to prevent compiler warning when invoked with
        -pedantic
        * include/oaidl.h: Ditto.
        * include/objidl.h: Ditto.
        * include/olectl.h: Ditto.