Re: OpenSSH Build Questions

Hi Corinna...

I used these instructions, but had two problems.

1) I had to create /INSTALL/bin to make the cp work.

2) I couldn't get it to autoinstall. I placed the tar file into
.../MyCygwinDownloadDir/latest/openssh and tried setup.exe for an install
from local directory. (nothing) Then I tweaked the setup.ini file to
reference the new tar file. (nothing)

What am I misunderstanding or doing wrong here?

Thanks,

...Karl