bash 2.05 broken -i flag

Hi,

I had a couple of icons on my desktop that have a property of
"d:\cygwin\cygwin.bat" <script>

where script is a quick script that invokes a ssh session to a
remote machine.  (e.g ssh -l <myid> -X <hostname>)

I also have the following line in my cygwin.bat:
bash --login -i %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

Now, under bash 2.04.7a, when I double click
my ssh'able icons, my remote session starts right up.
However, under 2.05, this no longer works.  All
I get is my local bash shell, but no connection
to the remote box.

I went back and extracted 2.04 (called it
bash204.exe), duplicated my cygwin.bat
(cygbatch.bat), and changed the line to be:
bash204 --login -i ....), just to make sure I
wasn't hallucinating.

The 2.04 version works, the 2.05 doesn't.

I looked in the NEWS file, and didn't see anything
about breaking the -i functionallity, so does any
one know what changed.  I would look into
the problem, but due to licensing/rights issues
with my company, I'm not sure it would do any good,
as I already have one patch that is in limbo.

Thanks.