RE: /usr/include/sys/socket.h in cygwin

I have included the install log. Also source files that will duplicate the
problem.

Here's a log:

<log>
~/src $ bash --version
GNU bash, version 2.05.0(2)-release (i686-pc-cygwin)
~/src $ gcc --version
2.95.3-3
~/src $ cat main.cpp
#include <sys/socket.h>
#include <iostream.h>

int main ( void )
{
        return 0;
}
~/src $ cat makefile
CC=g++

main.exe: main.o

main.o: main.cpp
~/src $ make
gcc    -c -o main.o main.cpp
In file included from main.cpp:1:
/usr/include/sys/socket.h:14: features.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [main.o] Error 1
~/src $

</log>

ln -s /usr/local/sys/features.h /usr/local/features.h
will solve the problem on all occations I've tried.

Sorry for the lack of info in the first place.

~Travis Smith