problem (?) with stl-headers and -mno-cygwin

hi,

i just have the problem that with cygwin-1.3.1 gcc doesn't find
stl-headers like iostream when compiling with flag -mno-cygwin; it
does find the header when the flag is omitted.  The mingw-compile
works when i set an additional include path with /usr/include/g++-3.

I'm not sure if this behaviour is intended or a bug (i'm quite new to
cygwin and mingw).  I just built a i386-mingw32msvc cross compiler on
a linux host and the problem didn't appear there with the cross mingw.

offtopic: i used the shell script from http://go.to/jessich to make
the crossgcc tools.  it also works with the newest w32-api from
mingw.sourceforge.net with a minor bug (one patch to windows.h fails
but can easily be applied manually).  i would recommend this tool.

thanks for the good work.  I#m very happy to finally have a usable and
decent commandline on w2k.

cu
andreas