Problem with using Sybase DLL's.

Hi Everybody

I am porting our SYBASE based application from HP-UX and GNU-Linux to
GNU-Cygwin. I have not long experience with Windows and needs startup help.

The compile and link is done without any problem but running the
application is! On the other platforms our application support the  SYBASE
libraries are linked staticly and is ofcause running ok. On the WindowsNT
platform (Cygwin) the only SYBASE libraries I am able to link into is the
dynamic SYBASE versions (dll). When I run the application I get random
errors, but it always crash in the SYBASE dll's. I have searched the
archives for a explanation and found one reference:

This message is old, and I am not sure its relevant for the errors I am
getting:

Starting program:
/home/softies/xomy/code/Sealog/src/Utilities/fman/cygwin/fman.exe
warning: LDR: Automatic DLL Relocation in fman.exe
warning: LDR: Dll libtcl.dll base 10000000 relocated due to collision with
c:\sybase\dll\libsybdb.dll
warning: LDR: Automatic DLL Relocation in fman.exe
warning: LDR: Dll libintl.dll base 10000000 relocated due to collision with
c:\sybase\dll\libsybdb.dll
warning: LDR: Automatic DLL Relocation in fman.exe
warning: LDR: Dll libcomn.dll base 10000000 relocated due to collision with
c:\sybase\dll\libsybdb.dll
warning: LDR: Automatic DLL Relocation in fman.exe
warning: LDR: Dll libcs.dll base 10000000 relocated due to collision with
c:\sybase\dll\libsybdb.dll
warning: LDR: Automatic DLL Relocation in fman.exe
warning: LDR: Dll nlwnsck.dll base 10000000 relocated due to collision with
c:\sybase\dll\libsybdb.dll
warning: LDR: Automatic DLL Relocation in fman.exe
warning: LDR: Dll nlmsnmp.dll base 10000000 relocated due to collision with
c:\sybase\dll\libsybdb.dll
Program exited with code 0143.

Is there anybody that has seen this before and can help me out a little?

Regards
Oddvard Myrnes