version B20

Hi,
Does anyone know where I can get version B20 from?  For my=20
project at work, we installed B20 a few months ago, which works fine
with our program with sockets and message queues.  However,
when we try to run it with more recent versions (1.1.8), the IPC stuff
does not work - it can't open message queues saying "No space left on=20
device".  I spent a few hours to no avail trying to get the latest =
versions
to work, so I thought it would be simpler to just get B20 for other PC's
that need to run our program.

Thanks for your help,

Jason Meyer
Visualization and Simulation Lab