Good job!

Christopher Faylor (and redhat in general)- good job!

I downloaded Cygwin 1.1.8 release by clicking the "install cygwin now"
link on http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/ and never saw such a painless
install.

I wasn't sure how to answer all the questions so I guessed, and used the
download/install from the internet and even though it took a while, I
didn't have to do anything except let it fly.

My goal is to get nedit running on a PC. I use it on unix and it's great.

Thanks!

	Phil Reinemann
	Phil.Reinemann@motorola.com