RE: Brainstorming a fix for CTRL-C handling in an emacs shell buf fer (non-TTY)

So where would you recommend we go from here?

Maybe looking into the TTY code, and figuring out why it doesn't
like the way Emacs is opening the pipe to stdin on cygwin processes?

I did try mucking with the Emacs comint.el file to change the TERM
setting to "ansi" and "vt100", neither worked.  I also tried using
tic to create an "emacs" terminfo entry similar to "dumb" or "ansi"
or "vt100".  All to no avail.

I'm willing to help out testing or investigating further, as I'd really
like to get to the bottom of this.  Now that I know the root of the
problem, it feels like I'm much closer to a working solution.

Or am I better off just patching the DLL each time it is released?
That seems like a waste though, since nobody else will be able to
take advantage of the fix.

Open to suggestions.

Thanks, Troy