Re: stdout in gdb

Hi!

Tuesday, 22 May, 2001 Topas yrwang@cc.nctu.edu.tw wrote:

T> NO! that does not work!
T> I saw this answer in gdb mail-list, some one said gdb did not output!

i'm not sure i understand what you mean here. 'set new-console' in gdb
is supposed to make  newly-started program to run in separate console
window. does your version of gdb support this option? did you turn it
on _before_ starting program? does new console window appears when you
start your test program from gdb via 'run'?