ddd and xemacs wont't work with post 1.1.4 dll

Hi all,

it may be that this is already known but there are 2 problems that does
not allow me to upgrade my cygwin installation:

1. ddd does not work with any cygwin dll post 1.1.4. When ddd tries to
start gdb it does a fork and exec, but the child ddd stops after the fork
consuming the whole cpu time.

2. Same when building xemacs 21.1.14, when temacs starts to compile the
.el files it stops consuming the whole cpu time.

Maybe someone could take a look at this.

Thanks,

Thomas

Please cc my address, i am not a list member.