Re: Serial programming patch

Hi Corrina,
I would not like bother You too much so I hope it is my last e-mail
today.
I created sources (with Your little help - thanks, I utilized
os_being_run) at last
are conforming to GNU coding. I also created my ChangeLog file.
What concerns signing a copyright assignment form - is it really
necessary ?
As I have read I have to send letter via normal mail, so I guess a lot
of time
may pass by I will get any response. Am I understand that until I will
not get
response from Red Hat I shouldn't send my patch ?
Jacek
P.S.
I have just subscribed to cygwin-patches list so I will send our
conversation concerning
ioctl codes and /dev... there.