Bug in Cygwin 1.3.X

Hi,

For what it is worth, I originally "snapshotted" Cygwin on April 18 and
everything worked well with my preferred environment (Emacs 20.7, Win2000,
ange-ftp to a VMS box were my main usage patterns for Cygwin). I attempted
to upgrade to the lastest Cygwin just the other day and all of a sudden the
ange-ftp to the VMS box didn't work anymore (directory/file requests from
within Emacs just "hung" - no error messages, no nothing :-)). Using ftp
directly from a bash command line worked fine. I eventually traced it by
backing all the new packages "out" of the installation and adding them one
by one, the culprit appears to be the Cygwin 1.3.2-1 upgrade itself.

So, that's the best I can offer on the bug, sorry, but those are the only
symptoms I can offer.

Regards
Peter

P.S. I have attached the results of cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out

Peter Milliken
Senior Software Engineer
GTech Australasia Corp.
Phone: +61 2 8233-6702