Re: The heating on notebook

Hi,

I thought this is the problem since I know that usually win32, when
there are no wnd messages in the queue, can make the computer rest.

I noticed this happening with MS Flight Sim, which is pretty CPU demanding
task. But shell application didn't seem to be such one. That's why I
wanted to contribute to Cygwin design process because I felt this might be
of that nature.

Of course, the temperature cannot stop us, the bolsheviks, in restless
effort to set the rule of proletariate world-wide :-)

RastiSlav