Re: Setup program

Here is what happened.
1) I downloaded everything from the distro using 2.55
2) I installed the distro using install from local
directory.
3) missing now is automake.
4) when setting up the source code, it worked fine up
until gcc 2.95.3-4.src.tar.gz garbage ensued.
5) i checked /usr/src. It had all the sources up until
gawk. It never put out gcc 2.95.3-4 sources.

How i got the sources
1) used install from internet.

Looks like Christopher came out with another one.
Pray it works.
(I am trying to track down the bug and report it and
possible solutions. Solution seems to be to make the
scanning portion more stable. its not finding sources
and binary packages. Missing is m4, byacc, diff, time,
and a couple of other packages in the sources. the
above mentioned do not have a number attached to them
and are not being maintained. I was thinking about
becoming the maintainer of these missing ones with
permission of Redhat and Christopher.
Bobby