application calling dll hangs under cygwin 1.3.2

Hi all,

I have written a small application using a dll. It calls some functions from
the dll and print out some text. Under cygwin 1.1.8 it works well, under
cygwin 1.3.2 it only works if called with strace or gdb. Otherwise it hangs
and I'm not able to full debug it. What I have found is that main() seems
not to be entered.

Because of running under gdb or strace I guess that there is a problem with
dll-initialisation.

- Is something changed in the initialisation of stdout in conjunction with
dll's.

Ralf Habacker
EMail: Ralf@habacker.de
       Ralf.Habacker@saght.tessag.com