RE: Windows-native "child processes" briefly open new console window

Not exactly; the rules say that anyone who has the sources is allowed to
redistribute them... adn that anyone who distribute the objects is REQUIRED
to also accept to provide the source code free of charge (except for
duplication costs) to whoever get the binaries (perhaps by paying a lot to
get the binaries).

The idea is that you can SOLD the binaries the price you want and you are
ONLY required to provide source code to whoever BUY th ebinaries, not to
anybody else. And if you buy the binaries some thousand dollars (or
tens/hundred of) you probably will not be willing to give them for free to
someone who may be your competitor in your market...

Just my 0$,

	Bernard

Bernard Dautrevaux
Microprocess Ingenierie