Re: mirror problems?

Hi,

I have had some problems with the mirrors.rcn.net FTP server (I prefer that
site because it seems to have one of the highest bandwidth and most
reliably available connections of the North American Cygwin mirrors).

I discovered that the http server at mirrors.rcn.net doesn't exhibit any
anomalous behavior, so that's what I use these days.

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA