Re: CreateFiber() : number of fibers limited

On Sat, Jun 02, 2001 at 01:52:05PM +0200, Holger Vogt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the number of fibers scheduled with CreateFiber() seems to be limited to
> 53 in CYGWIN (62 after compiling with MINGW32).  This is what I get from
> a test case with multiple CreateFiber() calls:
>
> [...]

About the only thing that can cause CreateFiber() to fail is the inability
to allocate a stack for the fiber. Code generated by different compilers may
cause CreateFiber() to conk out after different amounts of stack
allocations (and different amounts of memory hereby allocated).

Try lowering the stack size you're giving to CreateFiber(). Also,
GetLastError() is your friend.

Anyhow, this most likely has nothing to do with Cygwin, but HTH.

Cheers,

  -- danp