From: cygwin-owner@sources.redhat.com
[mailto:cygwin-owner@sources.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Michael A. Chase
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 4:09 AM
To: David Starks-Browning
Cc: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Setup 2.57 woes...

The final comment in that thread from Chris was that the FAQ is still
correct.  It's just that now that setup.exe honors existing mount points,
someone who 'knows what their doing' can split /usr/bin/ and /bin/.  If you
mention that it is possible, you should also mention that it is strongly not
recommended.

--
Mac :})
Give a hobbit a fish and he'll eat fish for a day.