From: cygwin-owner@sources.redhat.com
[mailto:cygwin-owner@sources.redhat.com] On Behalf Of Karl M
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 1:15 AM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: openssh sshd slow login

Hi All...

I just installed cygwin on a new win2kpro-sp2 box. The installation went

much like all the others I have done, but...

When I ssh into this box, it takes almost a minute for the "login" to
complete after the authentication. I get the last login banner and then
wait a long time. Has anyone else seen this? Am I missing something
obvious
(I hope) before I have to debug this? Any thoughts or suggestions
welcome?

Thanks,

...Karl