Re: [avail for test] readline-4.2-1

Jason,

If you've been following the subthread between Robert Collins and I,
then you understand why I haven't pushed too hard to get the readline
patch into Chet's official sources.  I really don't want to fight that
battle -- and then have to fight to get it removed if Paul Sokolovsky's
modified binutils works as advertised.

So, I guess we'll just have to live with the status quo for a the time
being, unless you want to take over readline, 200k patch and all.

--Chuck