Missing gnumake -- Problems compiling J2ME CLDC

I want to compile tha Java Microedition KVM stuff (J2ME CLDC). As
suggested on the Sun and Cygwin web pages I downloaded the cygwin
compiler using setup.exe. Installation was straight forward, but the
bash doesn't know the gnumake command. When I use make instead, I get
problems with the Makefiles (the environment variable GCC does not seem
to be defined).

Do I have to install that separately? When I downloaded cygwin, I got a
large list of selections for downloading parts, but I didn't see gnumake
there.

Thanks a lot for any help!

Holger