Re: Calling SSH from Expect - URGENT

/ "Simha, Shuba" <shuba_simha@merck.com> wrote:
> [...]

Ok we now know that the problem lies in ssh, not in expect, neither
cygwin. Time for you to start digging in the ssh-sourcecode or
similar, as Corinna said, you just need to modify it so it reads from
stdin instead of /dev/tty or whatever..

Another alternative might be using authorized keys as I mentioned,
thats a little stronger than 'no password'.

ssh-agent might also be interesting..

        /Andy