Re: Setup: FTP session leak?

On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 04:33:58PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 10:27:16PM +0200, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> >[
> >  I didn't send this mail but simply copied it into my cygwin.mbx for
> >  future reference.
> >]
[...]
> Other people have reported this symptom.  I would appreciate a patch
> to fix this behavior.

Apparently I confused `e' with `Meta-e' in Mutt and inadvertedly sent
this message instead of changing it and storing like this note says.  Oh
well, at least now I know that this is not a user error and/or artifact
of VMware.  Of course, I could've found that out by searching the
mailing list archives.  *sigh*

At the moment I'm CVSing down the sources.  I'll try to find out what's
causing the problem and send a patch if I succeed.

Regards,
Marius Gedminas
--
"When the grammar checker identifies an error,
it suggests a correction and can even makes