Posting Latency (OT)

Hi,

It appears to take many hours for my posts to show up on the list. For
example, my apology for multiple postings (partly induced by the long
latency), sent before I went to bed last night, hasn't yet showed up this
morning.

If anyone else is having this problem, could they reply _to me personally_,
please (<mailto:rrschulz@cris.com>)?

If anyone _knows_ why it is happening, could the please post a brief
explanation?

I've had problems in the past with ORBs (and / or friends) blocking me, but
in those cases I got one of those rude bounce messages. Nothing like that
is happening now, and my ISP supposedly changed its mailer configuration to
prevent open relaying.

Sorry for the "noise" posting.

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA