Re: cygwin 1.3.2 bug on non-us keyboard layouts

On Fri, Jun 22, 2001 at 08:10:33PM +0200, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 22, 2001 at 12:37:40AM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > Oops, a change of 45 lines is not a small patch anymore, unfortunately.
>
> 45 is the number wc -l gives; the actual number of code lines touched is
> much smaller.
>
> > You would have to fill out the copyright assignment form. Is that ok
> > for you?
>
> Yes, but I *hate* snail mail.  Could you look at this patch and tellme
> if that is really necessary?
>
> > However, you can send the patch then to the cygwin list if you don't
> > want to subscribe to cygwin-patches, of course.
>
> Here it is.  I have tested it on Win98 and on Win2000 with US English
> (101), US English (International), Lithuanian (Programers) and German
> (Standard) keyboard layouts.

With good will only around 10-12 lines are concerned which is right at
the border...

However, I have checked it in. It looks good. Thanks for your effort.

Could people which had problems with their AltGr setting please check
the next developers snapshot? Even if that sounds harsh: Please do that
only if you know how it works. We are not that keen to get threads
asking how to install snapshots.

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.