Re: gnome

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cary Lewis" <CSLewis@mobilecom.com>
To: <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 5:59 AM
Subject: gnome

> I am trying to get GNOME running under cygwin, I have downloaded and
> installed the various modules as outlined on my.dreamwiz/jbdoll.

I don't know what a my.dreamwiz is, but I'm guessing it's a website? If
you're following some particular individuals instructions it would make
sense IMO to ask them about problems that occur...

> When I start xfwm I get the following:
>
> Using builtin session management
>
> Termindated: sigsegv caught
>
> This is caused by the xfce program.
>
> Has anyone succesfully used the gnome interface under cygwin?

There are scattered reports, yes. No-one has a distro together, and
their patches haven't (by and large) been rolled into CVS.

You need to debug xfce.

Rob