documentation & dear love

>However, I can see that the documentation could be misconstrued.
>Cygwin's documentation is not perfect.  I don't know of any project
>which has perfect documentation.  I would dearly love to have someone
>actively working on it.

I'll step up and volunteer to work on documentation.  I've been building
up to working on coding (getting cygwin and the tools to compile for a
start) since I'm a hacker first, but I am aware that too many open
source projects are in dire need of documentatation and I'm getting
sufficient number of technical challenges at work at this point.

Unless you prefer to have more people writing code, of course.
 Christopher (or anyone), can you give me a ballpark idea of what needs
to be done and where I might start?  I've spent a fair amount of time
under the "Contributing" link, but it seems mostly to be about writing
code.  Should I look at updating the user's guide?  The FAQ?  I've been
using cygwin since about b17 and have been on and off the list, so I
think I'm fairly qualified to help with the docs.  And I'll certainly
consult the list or whomever I should consult about suggested updates
and changes.

--
Jason Dufair - jase@dufair.org
http://www.dufair.org/