This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: missing dumper.exe
- From: Tak Ota <Takaaki dot Ota at am dot sony dot com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 17:11:42 -0700 (PDT)
- Organization: Sony Electronics Inc.
Why dumper.exe is not included in the choice from setup.exe? I
eventually found the source in cygwin-1.3.2-1 but having hard time
Also why the default behavior is not dumping the real debuggable core
but only saving a hard-to-use stack trace message?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html