Re: Rxvt vs. command.com as standard cygwin window

First of all, I'd just like to take a moment to say "rxvt
ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!"  I had no idea it existed in Cygwin, and it is SOOO
much nicer than the DOS window running bash, particularly for being able
to copy mult-line commands (which requires copying one screen line at a
time in a DOS window).

Secondly, the ugly black DOS window does come up momentarily on W2k
also.  But I barely noticed it until I read your mail.  And I lost the
original mail that had the command that used "run" and "cmd" so I
couldn't try that out to see what happens.  But the black window doesn't
bother me in the least; I'm quite content.

-Sandeep