Transfering files using Zmodem through a modem.

Greetings.

Anybody knows how to transfer files with Zmodem protocol under cygwin?
I successfully compiled "lsz", and "expect" is installed, but there is no "cu"
command.

I would like a complete receipe (if possible and if you have it on hand)
on how to dial a number, login to a system and transfer a file using Zmodem,
all under Cygwin.

I am mainly concerned about the possibility to connect to the modem.  I
have no clue how to do this.

Sincerely,
Hans Deragon