Welcome to WDSezine@topica.com!

Hello!

Carl Weisbrod has added you as a subscriber to WDS E-Zine,
an email list hosted at Topica. Please take a moment to read
the information below and save it for future reference.

If you believe someone has used your email address without
your consent, please contact Topica's Abuse Team at:
abuse@get.topica.com

A WORD FROM WDS E-Zine
Thanks for joining this list.  Here's what it's all about:

This is a short list of six e-zines. There are descriptions of some of the topics, and links to each issue. Also there's an opportunity to search archives of each ezine. These e-zines deal with topics such as e-commerce, hypnotism, health, emotional self-defense, and much more. Hundreds of articles are available free for publication in subscriber's e-zines or newsletters.

To read this list on the web, please visit:
    http://www.topica.com/lists/WDSezine

Carl Weisbrod
askcarl39@aol.com

A WORD FROM TOPICA
* Put messages on hold if you're on vacation.
* Easily change between message digests and individual messages.

Sign up for a free My Topica account here:

http://www.topica.com/partner/sysmes1/my

HELP DESK

Still have questions? We're here to help. Check out Topica's
Help section at:  http://www.topica.com

Or email Topica's Customer Support at: support@get.topica.com

Please include the email address of the list in question and
the email address you use to subscribe to the list.

Sincerely,
Topica Customer Support