DJGPP & CygWin cohabitation

Hello all,

I'm pretty sure someone on this list will be able to answer this question
without thinking hard, so I might as well ask (and I've looked for this in
the FAQ, but I guess this question is not frequent).

I am in the process of downloading CygWin (using the setup.exe program) and
will install it on this computer. If the installation procedure hasn't
changed since January, this should not be a problem.
The possible problem is that this computer (in contrast with the previous
one) has DJGPP on it, and DJGPP will remain in use after CygWin will be
installed (and used as well). The question is whether this will cause
problems, and whether I should know of any tricks before trying to actually
install CygWin.
If I've read everything correctly, I will not have any problems at all: Bash
will simply put CygWin in the path when I run it, and my DOS box, from which
DJGPP is run, will keep the PATH environment variable as is. With these
settings, I won't be able to use RHIDE with CygWin (but that's not a
problem) but I'll be able to use them both anyway. Is this right, or am I
missing something?

Greetz!

Ronald