Re: Q: nothing to install/update when using setup from local directory

Floyd Harriott wrote:
> I've downloaded all the packages that are available in the 'latest'
> directory to my computer. I've moved each *.tar.gz file to a
> "tempInstall" directory on my local hardrive. I've copied the setup.exe

Use the setup program available at www.cygwin.com and then select Download from
internet to download all the files you want.   If you must move the directories
please maintain the directory structure (ie contrib and latest) that is places
them in and in the directory with the directories contrib and latest be sure
you have a setup.ini.

bk