Re: From Brent Jensen

Try using google to search the cygwin mailing list archives for

windows error 487 site:cygwin.com

I saw two different people with this same problem in the past month or
so- I don't remember the exact solution (I think it was "check the
source code") but you should get some hits if you search for it.

HTH,
Peter