RE: 1.3.2: gcc bug (NT 4.0)

First of all thanks for the quick answer...

Like I mentioned in brackets this code fragment is explicitely
created for testing purpuses.
I don't intend to use it as it appeared in the mail, not talking
about compiling it. It was created to test the preprocessor only !

The printf() was there just to "do" something meaningful :)

I also tried it on a Linux box with gcc installed but it seemed
working well. I try it again and get back with the result.
If it doesn't work, I'll report the bug to a gcc specific list,
like you suggested.

Thanks again,
Bela