Re: calc and your web site

> Um.  I'm confused.  Didn't *you* submit this entry?  You're talking
> about the URL that "we" are using but "we" didn't contribute this entry.
> You, or someone else, did.

While I am one of the authors of calc, I did not do any of the cygwin
work ... other people in the calc community did it as I do not even
have a Windows environment in which to test it.

> Maybe you should find out who submitted the incorrect entry to make
> sure that this doesn't happen again.

I have no idea who submitted it.  Sorry.

I do know that you have an invalid link.  Please change the 'Landon Curt Noll'
link from the mailto: into the URL:

	http://www.isthe.com/chongo/tech/comp/calc/email.html#list

so that legit (non-spammer) people will be able to correctly contact
the calc community.

... or remove the link altogether and let them find the calc community
via the calc home page.

chongo () /\oo/\