Re: How display GUI application with SSH ?

Uhm what kind of GUI application do you want to see where??

Basically, if you want to run an x-application on your cygwin machine
and show it on a unix-box, or the other way around that is easy both
with and without ssh.

If you want to use ssh, make sure your ssh-server and client has it
enabled. And the only thing required would be that you do a ssh from
the machine you are running the x-server on, to the machine you want
to run the x-application and start it from there. (You can also do the
ssh the other way around)

How do you want to combine inetd.. with ssh?

        /Andy