NT5 - login incorrect

I found more stuff in the mailing list archives when I changed my
search strategy, which correctly suggested the inetutils README
section on mmc policy settings was pivotal.  I would like to suggest
that a small explanation should be added to that section of the
README, for the mmc naif, such as myself, to the effect that an
example of a commmand which can be used to alter the local security
policy settings under w2k-pro is

  C:\WINNT> mmc system32/secpol.msc /a