Re: cygwin/clearcase problem

I found the problem.

In the windows (2000) environment, I have 2 separate temp environment
variables (TMP and TEMP).  For some reason, only  TEMP was
imported into bash.  My script used TEMP.  Apparently, clearcase uses TMP.

I was assuming all of the windows environment variables were imported into
bash.

Thanks for your help.

Rich

"Klinksiek, Debra" wrote:

> I use cygwin and clearcase quite a bit. I have not had any problems like you
> mention. If you are using cleartool (ct) then you can use either / or \ as
> the directory separator. CC got its start in the UNIX world and has adapted
> to Windows.
>
> What are the values of $i? Are there blanks? If so you need to quote the
> file names.
>
> Debbie

begin:vcard
n:Ramos;Richard
tel;work:732-380-2846
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Coree Networks
adr:;;56 Park Road;Tinton Falls;NJ;07724;
version:2.1
email;internet:rramos@coreenetworks.com
title:Software Engineer
fn:Richard Ramos