From: Carpenter, Shawn [mailto:scarpe@sandia.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 5:04 PM
To: 'Peter Buckley'
Subject: RE: Ripping my hair out over adding a user

Peter -

Yes, I have tried stopping and restarting ssh.  I am fairly savvy with
different flavors of unix, but this one has me stumped.  I had to customize
some of the startup scripts to get KDE to start up properly, but I don't
think anything was changed that should cause a problem like this.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks - Shawn