RE: hi help me please

Please address your questions to cygwin@cygwin.com and
make sure you subscribe to that list as well to see
any responses you might get back.
See instructions at http://cygwin.com/lists.html
I'm just a long-time cygwin user that subscribes to the
list and answers an occassional question or two.  I'm
not a cygwin maintainer in other words.

Anyway, what problem are you trying to report
exactly?  It wasn't clear to me from reading
your message.  Please state the specific nature
and symptoms of your problem.  I copied the
list, perhaps someone else can figure out what
problem you are trying to report?

Your mount points do look fairly normal for what
it's worth.

It would probably be of no use for me to visually
inspect your .bashrc file though.  Or perhaps you
need to create a .bashrc file?  The one you
included in your message appears to be a copy
of /etc/profile.   ???

Troy