Suggestion for Cygwin User's guide

Hi,

a small suggestion for http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/cygwin-ug-net.html
Just stumbled on this while I had to look up something I'd forgotten
meanwhile.

Wouldn't it make sense to include the article about the CYGWIN environment
variable under 'Setting up Cygwin->Environment Variables' as well?
A nice side-effect would be to point the user to this essential variable at
an earlier stage instead of placing it between 'Special Filenames' and
'Cygwin Utilities'.

Just tell me what you think about it.
Thanks.

Andreas