Re: (CygIPC) Can't get shmget() to work at all

Are you by chance trying to compile/link a C++ program/module?
I have found that the header files that Charles provides have not
been "C" externalized, so the namespace is not preserved, which
causes link problems.

Charles,
Would you like me to furnish quick patches to address this issue?
I have done/fixed this on my machine, and rebuilt the library,
and now everything works just peachy-keen.